Home     Back


M.A.L.D. Govt. Arts & science College, Gadwal

Action Taken Report


Student Feedback Report on Curriculum


Academic Year: 2017-18


On the basis of the analysis of the Stakeholder Feedback Report for the academic year 2017-18, the following steps have been taken.


1. Out of 150 student respondents (92%), 138 were satisfied with the curriculum of the courses offered in the college. And the remaining 12(8%) students were not so satisfied. Similarly, majority of the parents, teachers and alumni expressed satisfaction with reference to the curriculum of the courses. Hence it was resolved to continue with the curriculum.


2. 115 students out of 150(77%) respondents felt that the curriculum was helpful in finding employment while 35 of them opined that it was not so helpful in finding employment. In the same way, majority of the parents, teachers and alumni opined that the curriculum offered in the college was helpful in finding jobs for the students. The TSKC (Telangana Skills and Knowledge Centre) of the college is to be strengthened further with a special focus on employability skills and encourage students to enrol themselves in the MOOCs offered by the IIT, Mumbai and different universities as part of the MoU with the Commissionerate of Collegiate Education, TS.


3. 72 per cent (108 out of 150) of student respondents expressed that the curriculum was conductive to help them groom themselves to their satisfaction level. Majority of teachers, 10 out of 19 also expressed the same opinion. On the other hand, 28 per cent (42 out of 150) of students, 54% of parents (27 out of 50) and 56% of alumni (28 out of 50) expressed in negative to the question. However the minority opinion of the stakeholders was considered and it was resolved to expand the reach of capability enhancement and development schemes such as soft skill development, Spoken Tutorials, Personality Developments, Computer Skills  and coaching for competitive examinations.


4. 103 out of 150 students (67%) and 12 out of 19 (67%) of the teachers felt that the curriculum offered in the college was addressing the needs of the society. Contrarily, 30 out of 50 (60%) of parents and 31 out of 50 (62%) of alumni opined that the curriculum did not address the needs of the society. To satisfy the expectations of the stakeholders, it was resolved to send proposals to the affiliating university to introduce Post Graduate programs in more number of subjects.


5. 73% (110 out of 150) of the student respondents were of the opinion that the curriculum incorporated had the latest developments in it. Similarly, majority of parents, teachers and alumni expressed the same. Very less number of the stakeholders felt that the curriculum needs to be updated with the latest developments. Hence, it was resolved to send proposals through the members of our faculty to Palamuru University, to update the curriculum in order to meet the expectations and aspirations of the stakeholders.





3rd Floor, Prof. Jayashankar Vidya Bhavan,
Hyderabad - 500 001.

Designed & Developed by :

Content owned, maintained and updated by COMMISSIONERATE OF COLLEGIATE EDUCATION, Govt. of Telangana.