1. Providing quality education & imparting knowledge of Hindi Literature
2. Improving the knowledge of Hindi Language.
3. Improving communicative & Educational skills.
4. Improving the eligibility to fit for employability
5. Developing the skills of self employment.
6. Making fit for Higher Education.
7. Developing Moral, Human & Ethical values
8. Developing self-confidence and research bent of mind.
9. Combine students to society with its problems.
10. Making familiar with recent trends in Hindi (like administrative letter-writing etc.).
1. Improving the knowledge of Hindi in depth through workshops, seminars, value-added courses and assignments best practices so on .
2. Improving educational and Communicative skills through the conduction of competitions, seminars best practices, project works, value added courses and work shops. Students can get proficiency in all skills like speaking, writing, listening , reading & understanding
3. Improving employability through developing communicative skills, value added courses, awareness programmes and field trips.
4. Making fit for higher education through giving depth of knowledge of Hindi literature, and through value added courses, workshops, seminars and projects.
5. Developing values through literature and its core subjects.
6. Trying for the over - all development through all these activities.
7. By all these activities developing self-confidence & independent thinking.