The Examination Branch is headed by a Chief Superintendent. It works with the help of Examination Coordinator, Two Senior Faculty Members and Office Assistants. At present under CBCS the Semester Examinations are conducted under the ratio 20:80. 20% of marks are allotted for internal examination and 80% is allotted for External examinations for both Theory & Practical. The duration of time for theory semester exam is 3 hours and practical exam is for 3 hours. A Candidate should qualify a minimum of 40% in each theory papers and practical papers to qualify a general pass.
Duties of Examination Branch:
1. The Examination Branch has collect the examination fee from the students as per the notification of the Kakatiya University ,
2. Issue the hall tickets and conducts the Internal and External Examinations,
3. Issue the relevant certificates to the student after receiving the certificates from Kakatiya University.
4. Maintains internal and external examination marks of all the students of various courses.
5. Downloading the question paper from Kakatiya university Examination branch website at 10 minutes before the commencement of the Examination while conducting the External examinations.
6. The Examination Branch carries its activities keeping in view the guidelines recommended by Kakatiya University from time to time.
Chief superintendent: Dr.G.Padmavathi,Principal
Examination Coordinator– Dr.P.Raji Reddy, Assistant Professor of Commerce
Member – Dr.R.Vidyapraveena, Assistant Professor of Telugu
Member – Sri.N.Srinivas, Lecturer in Chemistry
Member – Sri. Y.Venkanna, Computer faculty
Office Staff: Sri. Satyanarayana – Senior Assistant
Sri. Md.Wajeed Pasha – Record Assistant