At the time of admission students have to submit the following documents in the college (Xerox copies)
• Pass Certificate and Memo of marks of the qualifying Exam.
• Transfer Certificate from the college where last studied.
• Conduct Certificate from the college where last studied.
• Student Certificate for the four consecutive years preceding the qualifying examination.
• Community Certificates in case of applicant belonging to Scheduled, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes issued by a competent authority (From M.R.O)
• Migration Certificate in case of candidates who passed the qualifying examination other that Intermediate Public Examination.
• Certificate if any of special proficiency extracurricular activities including Sports, Games, N.C.C., N.S.S. Cultural etc.
• PHC, Ex-Service-supporting evidence.
SELECTION MODE :
• All selections are strictly provisional and are subject to confirmation only after the interview by the Principal.
• Selected candidates must produce the ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES mentioned above for verification by the selection committee at the time of interview.
• A Candidate’s admission may be cancelled at any time during the course of their study if any discrepancy is found after admission with regard to eligibility, community, marks statements etc.
• All selection are made strictly following the Government Roster.
A candidate provisionally selected for admission will forfeit her seat if:
• The original documents and certificates at the time of admission are not submitted.
• The above Original documents and certificates are found defective.
• She fails to pay the prescribed fee within the given time.
Rules of Admission
• Admission to B.A / B.Sc. /B.Com courses will be made in order of merit as shown by aggregate marks secured by the candidate at the qualifying examination in one attempt.
• Admission of candidates who have passed the qualifying examination in parts will be considered only after all candidates ho have passed in one attempt are accommodated.
• While calculating the percentage of marks for admission, 0.5 and above will be treated as 1.
• 50% of the total number of seats available in B.A are reserved for students who have studied and passed the qualifying examination with at least one subject of Social Science or Humanities. Reservation rules apply.
• 60% of the total number of seats available in B.Com are reserved only for candidates who have studied and passed the qualifying examination with Commerce as an optional subject. Reservation rules apply.
• Candidates who have discontinued their studies in the first year B.A / B.Sc. /B.Com may be permitted to seek admission in the subsequent year or year provided they come in order of merit during the year of admission.
• Seats for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Backward Classes / Physically Handicapped / Ex- Servicemen / Games & Sports / N.C.C & N.S.S / Non Local and other categories of Candidates are reserved as per Government rules.
• Candidates who wish to secure admission under reserved categories have to submit the Caste Certificate as per G.O. Ms.No.68, dated 6-6-1997 indicating their category by competent authorities.