Online admissions website: http://dost.cgg.gov.in/
At the time of admission students have to submit the following documents in the college (Xerox copies)
• Pass Certificate and Memo of marks of the qualifying Exam.
• Transfer Certificate from the college where last studied.
• Conduct Certificate from the college where last studied.
• Student Certificate for the four consecutive years preceding the qualifying examination.
• Community Certificates in case of applicant belonging to Scheduled, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes issued by a competent authority (From M.R.O)
• Migration Certificate in case of candidates who passed the qualifying examination other that Intermediate Public Examination.
• Certificate if any of special proficiency extracurricular activities including Sports, Games, N.C.C., N.S.S. Cultural etc.
• PHC, Ex-Service-supporting evidence.
SELECTION MODE :
• All selections are strictly provisional and are subject to confirmation only after the interview by the Principal.
• Selected candidates must produce the ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES mentioned above for verification by the selection committee at the time of interview.
• A Candidate’s admission may be cancelled at any time during the course of their study if any discrepancy is found after admission with regard to eligibility, community, marks statements etc.
• All selection are made strictly following the Government Roster.
A candidate provisionally selected for admission will forfeit her seat if:
• The original documents and certificates at the time of admission are not submitted.
• The above Original documents and certificates are found defective.
• She fails to pay the prescribed fee within the given time.
Rules of Admission
• Admission to B.A / B.Sc. /B.Com courses will be made in order of merit as shown by aggregate marks secured by the candidate at the qualifying examination in one attempt.
• Admission of candidates who have passed the qualifying examination in parts will be considered only after all candidates ho have passed in one attempt are accommodated.
• While calculating the percentage of marks for admission, 0.5 and above will be treated as 1.
• 50% of the total number of seats available in B.A are reserved for students who have studied and passed the qualifying examination with at least one subject of Social Science or Humanities. Reservation rules apply.
• 60% of the total number of seats available in B.Com are reserved only for candidates who have studied and passed the qualifying examination with Commerce as an optional subject. Reservation rules apply.
• Candidates who have discontinued their studies in the first year B.A / B.Sc. /B.Com may be permitted to seek admission in the subsequent year or year provided they come in order of merit during the year of admission.
• Seats for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Backward Classes / Physically Handicapped / Ex- Servicemen / Games & Sports / N.C.C & N.S.S / Non Local and other categories of Candidates are reserved as per Government rules.
• Candidates who wish to secure admission under reserved categories have to submit the Caste Certificate as per G.O. Ms.No.68, dated 6-6-1997 indicating their category by competent authorities.
At the time of admission, students should pay the tuition fee and special in full as per the Govt. Orders. The fee should be remitted through challan in the HDFC Bank, Banjara Hills Branch. The challan forms will be supplied by the College Office as per the Admission slip issued by the Selection Committee.
• When a student joins the College, she is expected to abide by the rules in force.
• A student is expected to behave decently with all members of the teaching staff, office staff and all supporting staff and with other students.
• Students should refrain from loitering in the corridors or standing in the open areas.
• Every student should carry her Identity card daily.
• If a student is absent from the college more than fifteen days continuously without leave of absence, her name will be removed from the rolls.
• Students who are granted admission will be required to pay the entire college fee of the year in advance. Otherwise , they will not be allowed to attend the classes and their examination forms will not be forwarded to the University and they will not be allowed to write the End Semester Examination.
• Every student must put in a minimum of 75% attendance to be eligible to appear for the End Semester Examination.
• Student falling short of 75% attendance are not eligible for scholarships.
• The Discipline and Attendance Committee comprising the class incharge lecturers will ensure the strict discipline of student of the different classes.
• Students are required to attend all the classes including extension lecturer and seminars regularly.
• The students should come to the college decently dressed.
• Students should maintain discipline in the classroom as well as in the college campus.
• Students should not use Mobile phones in the class room. If they are found talking on Mobile phones, they will be liable for punishment.
• The Principal reserves the right to suspend or dismiss any student, who is found guilty of serious misbehavior.
• Student are required to maintain 75% attendance.
The college considers all extra-curricular activities as integral and important part of the college education. Thus, every student is expected to take full advantages of activities like Literary Competitions, Debates. Creative Writing Programmes, Cultural Programmes, Seminars, Sports and Athletics.
The details of facilities available in the college are given below.
A. TELANGANA SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE CENTRE (TSKC)
B. SPORTS & GAMES
C. NATIONAL SERVICE SCHEME (NSS):UNITS I,II, III & IV
D. NATIONAL CADET CORPS (NCC)
E. LITERARY AND CULTURAL ACTIVITIES
F. COLLEGE LIBRARY
G. COMPUTER LABS
H. CAREER GUIDANCE CELL
I. STUDENTS REDRESSAL CELL
J. WOMEN EMPOWERMENT CELL
K. HEALTH CENTRE
L. RED RIBBON CLUB
Education for girls and women is one of the most rewarding investments a society can make. Reach Out is a loving gesture by the teaching staff of our college through which financial assistance is given to needy students who do not receive any scholarship.
Government Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement
Student belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Tribes, BC, Muslim Minority, EBC and Adi-Andhra Christians VimuktaJatis and Nomadic Tribes can apply for scholarship and Fee Reimbursement online in the prescribed proforma as per Government directives. The students have to submit a certificate of Caste and Income in the prescribed form, Issued by the M.R.O.
All students who enjoy fee concessions should pay the special fees in full.
The following Self-Financed PG courses are offered in the college by Osmania University allotment.
• M.A (English)
• M.Sc. Chemistry (Organic Chemistry – Elective Drug Design)
• M.Sc. (Mathematics)
• MA Economics
• MA Telugu