Commissionerate of Collegiate Education Government of Telangana
Cir No. 01/AC/TSKC/NAANDI/2018, Dated: .12.2018
Naandi Foundation is an apolitical, autonomous Public Charitable Trust and a Not-for-profit organisation with an objective to impart skill development program to underprivileged youth. The organization aims to build and enhance the employability skill set among the students studying in colleges under the Commissionerate of Collegiate Education in the State of Telangana.
Mahindra Pride Classroom, a project by Naandi Foundation conducts “Employability Skill Training Program” in the Colleges of Telangana State.
1. The program shall be carried out in Government Degree Colleges, in the State of Telangana.
2. Only students studying in the final semester will receive this training. 3. The skilling program shall be for duration of 40 hours.
4. The program shall include Soft-Skills, Communication Skills, Life Skill and Interview preparations under employability skill development program.
5. The Program is free of cost. Naandi shall not charge any fees on whatsoever account/name either from the students or the Government institutions for conducting the aforesaid program.
6. Mahindra Pride Classroom Coordinator will contact the Principals of the Colleges to plan and schedule their 40 hrs program in their premises.
7. One class/batch of students should have maximum of 50 students for effective and impactful training.
8. The Skilling programme by Naandi Foundation may start after the completion of first semester examinations in all Government Degree Colleges.
9. Certificates shall be awarded by Naandi to the students on successful completion of the training and qualifying the assessment which will be conducted after the completion of the program.
may contact Susmita Roy, State Head Telangana on +91 7993353930 and M Sundara Murthy, Academic Officer, O/o CCETS on +91 9652379064 for initiation and clarification on this programme.