|Meeting on 21/01/2021 :|
DRC MEETING GDC, KHAIRTABAD
The principals of Hyderabad DRC met under the chairmanship of ID College, Principal Dr.S.Rajendr Singh on 21-01-2021 for DCEDRC meeting.
1. It was resolved to strengthen the DRC of Hyderabad.
2. To resolve the issues of Guest faculty
3. To share the links of certain subjects from ID College.
4.To share the resources among the colleges
5. To maintain the quality of education
6. To work with commitment beyond the Jurisdiction of the college.
7. Conduct regular meetings for finding solutions to problems faced by principals.
8. Resolved not to engage lecturers who are under MOOCS.
9. To implement CAIMS in the office.
10. To request the Commissioner for the allotment of non-teaching staff to certain colleges.
11. To request the commissioner to depute lecturers at the time of NAAC.
12. To request commissioner for sanctioning of posts in Computer Sciences and Nutrition, Commerce, Statistics , Data Sciences and other restructured courses that were sanctioned in this year or previous years.
|Meeting on 19/02/2020 :|
Minutes of the DRC Meeting at GDC(W), Begumpet, Hyderabad
After discussing the given agenda, the following resolutions were made.
1. As part of mutual Co-operation , it is resolved that the principal GDC(W), Begumpet will spare their Sanskrit faculty to GDC, Seethaphalmandi for prescribed hours and days to complete the syllabus for the students. Similarly, the principal GDC, Vidyanagar will spare their Sanskrit faculty to GDC, Narayanaguda (BJR) for this semester.
2. As part of the TSKC activities, the Principal of ID College introduced HR personnel of Sri Chaitanya institutions to hold Job Melas in their respective colleges. Dr.K.S.Prasad, Retired RBI officer and Personality Development Trainer was also been introduced to all the members so that they can have one training session intheir respective colleges. It is resolved to give a representation to the Commissioner, CCE regarding the deficiencies seeking guidance from CCE.
3. It is resolved that course under restructured courses such as Applied Nutrition, BBA required specialized faculty to make the courses successful.
4. It is resolved that, there is a need for classification regarding new and old SMPC on budget allocation for guest faculties.
5. It is resolved that, principals of all the colleges under Hyderabad district shall help the college that is going for NAAC this year in terms of sharing faculty, librarians and other requirements.
6. The Principals also discussed the possibility of starting a research center.
7. The Principal of ID College has advised all the principals to actively engage themselves with various organizations in obtaining funds under CSR. It was pointed that GDC , Khairtabad got 5 lakhs from Jindal Cements.
8. At the request of Principal GDC, Golconda it was agreed to conduct the next DRC Review Meeting at GDC, Golconda, Hyderabad in the first week of March 2020.
The meeting was conducted with Vote of Thanks and felicitation to Dr.G.Yadagiri, Principal, GDC (W), Begumpet which hosted the Second DRC meeting.
DRC meeting held at GDC (W), Begumpet on 19-02-2020
|Meeting on 18/11/2017 :|
|Meeting on 03/01/2020 :|
1ST DRC MEETING- 03-01-2020
The first DRC meeting was held at Govt. Degree College, Khairatabad on 03-01-2020 at 3pm for all the Govt. Degree colleges under Hyderabad district.The agenda which was communicated earlier was discussed thoroughly by the members in the meeting and the following resolutions were made.
Minutes of the District Resource Centre Meeting held on 03-01-2020.
The resolutions were made at the meeting held on 03-01-2020.
· It was resolved that DRC has to facilitate exchange of teaching and non-teaching staff to the needy colleges under Hyderabad district, mutual co-operation was sought in this regard.
· It was resolved that the colleges with well equipped labs and other facilities may be extended to the students of all the colleges which come under DRC.
· It was resolved to draft an Action Plan for the DRC.
· It was resolved to conduct DRC meetings every month in all colleges on rotation basis in the first week of every month. The next meeting would be held at Government Degree College for Women, Begumpet in the first week of February 2020.
· It is resolved that every college must actively encourage the staff and students to take part in all competitions such as Jignasa, Yuvatarangam, etc.
· It was resolved to identify senior faculty in respective subjects to prepare question bank and the question bank would be circulated among all the students of the DRC.
· It is resolved that regular review meetings have to be conducted to monitor the progress of the academic work for audit or inspection etc.
· All the principals agreed upon to collectively co-operate and contribute for the overall development of the students and colleges.
· It is resolved that the Government City College, Nayapul has to transfer the DRC account along with the registers to the Principal of Government Degree College, Khairatabad(ID College).
· The colleges under DRC, Hyderabad will contribute to DRC fund as per the Government proceedings.
· The meeting concluded with Vote of Thanks and felicitation to the Principals by the Principal of ID College, Government Degree College, Khairatabad.
|Meeting on 02/01/2020 :|
Meeting of DRC
The DRC meeting was held at the Govt. Degree College, Khairatabad on 02-01-2020 at 12pm. The following members were present.
● upcoming academic audit
● Yuvatarangam / Jignasa
● Guest faculty appointments/ adjustments as per new SMPC