MHRD DATA DCF-II UPLOADED SUCCESSFULLY ON march 2nd ,2018
ONLINE IQAC AQAR SOFT COPY SUBMITTED TO NAAC BANGALORE ON 29.3.2018
MGU PG ECONOMICS INSPECTION FOR ACADMI YEAR 2018-19 ON 26.5..2018
CC Cameras installed on 3-5-2017 in Caridors and class rooms
NIRF 2018 SOFT COPY UPLOADED TO WEBSITE participation of institute list
BIOMETRIC ATTENDANCE WEF 1.6.2018
LINUX NET WOEKING LAB INAUGRATED ON 6.4.2018 BY DR. HARISH PRINCIPAL, COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING MGU NALGONDA
symphony air cooler 110 lit capacity installed in office on 4.5.2018
ACCREDITED WITH B GRADE 2.36 BY NAAC. VALID TILL -13.9.2020
NEW COURSES BZC E/M, MPC E/M,EHP E/M,BSC MPCA E/M,BCOM HONOURS E/M, BA COMPUTERS E/M .MA ECONOMICS & M COM FROM 2016-17 ONWARDS, ONLINE ADMISSION PROCESS
YUVTARANG 2017 GROUP WISE BCOM COMPUTER POORNIMA
BCOM COMPTERS , BSC MBC PALLEBOINE BHAVANI SECURED HIGHEST MARKS RECEIVED LAPTOPS FROM CCE HYDERBAD ON 12.4.2018,
MGU RESULTS 2018 OUR COLLEGE IN DISTRICT FIRST POSITION
This college was started during the academic year 1977-78 with the efforts and good wishes of elders and the elite of the town visualizing the great need of it for promoting women’s education in this backward district, in a rented building .The first principal was Smt. Hymavathi. At the time of inception of the college the college has only two faculties Commerce and Arts. At present the college running 14 UG courses and 3 PG course M.A(English) M.COM,MA (ECONOMICS).The strength of the students applied and got admitted in both faculty in first year of course was only 9.With the passage of time the college was registered unprecedented growth over the year .At present the total enrolled students are 1121,68 pg students
The institution growth over the 38 years signifies inherent strength the college helps to the thousands of women girls in moulding and shaping the career of women.
In the year 1984 government allotted an old building which was the official residence of deputy executive engineer vide its G.O N.74 from 1988-89 academic year Science courses were started with combinations of BZC and MPC groups. It is only government Degree College for women in entire Nalgonda district and has been catering to the educational needs of women for the past 37 years. This college is one of the few Government institutions that are greatly admired for its location being in the heart of the town and proximity to Bus stand and Railway station with highly congenial surroundings. The atmosphere promotes academic pursuits. College faculty is highly experienced and qualified.
The institution was accorded recognition under 2(f) and 12(B) in 1993 of the UGC act of 1956. The college was accredited by NAAC B grade on 14-09-2015 LOI TRACK ID NO. APCOGN 12814 .Our College has been identified by the Government of Telangana as potential for autonomy. The college has already been under gone inspection by Mahatma Gandhi University for obtaining permanent affiliation. We have submitted for RUSA assistance under 2 component Creation of university’s of Conversion of Colleges in Cluster University in 2014. If our college has been selected for the grant it will great help to build infrastructure of the college especially for promoting of women education in the backward region. It will go long way to enhance women enrolment ratio in the higher education.
To provide value based education which ensures good citizenship, resourcefulness and service mindedness.
To empower women through education.
To enhance self worth of women students.
To augment competency in girl students.
To improve confidence levels.
To help in seeking right employment.
To cultivate moral / human values.
The vision and mission statement are displayed on the notice board both in English and Telugu. At the time of admission the vision and mission statements are also given to the students through the prospectus.
Entrepreneur Development Program conducted by Govt. of India.
Retail marketing programme
Food & Nutrition
Beautician course objectives:
To teach scope of self employment. impart knowledge to help students acquire basic understanding of beauty tips.
To make use of the knowledge to earn pocket money during free time. while learning.
Entrepreneur Development Program objectives :
To impart knowledge on different sectors to develop entrepreneurs by establishing small scale industries. help students to establish small scale industries.
Computer Basics objectives:
To generate computer awareness and its application in different fields. gain knowledge and skills in using computer in day to day business.
Tally Programme objectives :
To inculcate computer techniques in accounting and other business transactions. use computers in accounting and other business transactions
To train students in vocational courses in medical field
To provide more practical knowledge in diagnostics
To generate self employment and better job opportunities.
Retail marketing programme
To train the student in retail marketing .
Owing to the FDI (foreign direct Investment) in retail marketing there is tremendous scope for employment.
To train the students basics of tailoring
Food & Nutrition:
To train the students balance diet in food & nutrition.
well established JKC Lab is available for students o improve
- employable and life skills
- Providing employable skills through JKC
- better career options-
- JKC provides carrier guidance through career options
- The JKC lab and library are providing information to the students participating in Elocution, Essay writing, Seminars, Workshops etc. There is a spacious hall for seminars meetings and conducting competitions.
- TSKC- Telangana skill Knowledge skill centre
- IQAC of our college is boosting the quality of education.
- By encouraging organization of seminars, workshops etc. its enhancing the chances of learning.
- Documenting the programmes / activities for quality assessment and improvement.
- Conducting regular review meetings on various activities organized in the college and assessing the outcome of the programs, to decide how those programs are supporting the improvement of education quality in our institution.
- The IQAC committee persistently watch to enhance quality of education in the institution periodically they are conducted meetings to vigil over the entire academic activities of the institution.
- The Committee is strongly committed to enhance quality of education as per the guidelines requirements of the NAAC they chalk out plans and strategies to continue enhancement of quality of education in the institution.
- The Committee plays a role of watch dog on all academic plan and making continue strategies to improve academic standard of the college.
- The committee encouraging student project reports, work shops, seminars to exhibited the talent of the student.
- Institution aimed at continues improvement of quality for achieving academic and administrative excellence.
• Computerized library with internet connection boosts the teachers in learning and preparation for class room teaching.
• Access to 3000 e-journal 75000e-books in the library augment the teaching learning process.
1 NCC Unit
BENEFITS TO NCC ‘C’ CERT HOLDERS HAVE TAKEN PART IN RPD PARADE
AT NEW DELHI
- Ref IHQ (MOD) Rtg B (A) letter no 62529/Rtg B (A) dt 27 may 2013 (Scanned Copy Att).
- NCC Cadets holding ‘C’ cert and taken part in Republic Day Parade New Delhi will now be exempted from CEE for Rect into Sol Clk/Skt/Sol Tech and Sol NA and will be awarded 100% marks in lieu of CEE. Such candidates have to pass PFT, PMT and undergo med exam to get enrolled. Names of NCC cadets attending RD parade will be fwd to Rtg Dte by this HQ.
- This policy will be implemented wef 01 july 2013.
- You are requested to disseminate this info to all concerned.
BENEFITS EXTENDED TO NCC ‘C’ CERT HOLDERS WHO HAVE TAKEN PART IN REPUBLIC DAY PARADE
AT NEW DELHI
- In accordance with this HQ letter no 62536/Rtg 5 (OR) (A) dt 09 oct 2007, the following incentives are being provided to NCC cert holders:-
Ser no. NCC CERT SOL GD cat sol clk/skt/tech tdn cat
(a) NCC”A” cert 05 marks 05 marks 05 marks
(b) NCC “B” cert 10 marks 10 marks 10 marks
proposal was recd that in recognition to the valued service of competent NCC cadets holding NCC “C” cert and taken part in republic day parade at new delhi, they should be exempted from CEE and be awarded 100 marks in lieu. Candidates who are NCC “c” cert holders and have participated in republic day padare are a selected lot from schools and colleges, motivated and intelligent and in most case they are academically doing well. It would be a good incentive to much NCC cadets to join army in the prestigious trades such as sol tech / NA/Clk & skt. The issue was deliberated upon and the following has been decided:-
- candidates who are NCC “c” cert holders and have participated In republic day parade will be exempted from CEE for rect sol clk /skt, sol tech and sol NA cat and will be awarded 100% marks in lieu of CEE.
- such candidates have to only pass PFT< PMT, and undergo med exam to get enrolled.
- in view of this, names of NCC “c” cert pass candidates who have attended a RD parade will be fwd by NCC dte to this dre. These selected candidates will then be issued permission cert to take part in rtg rally from their respective AROs. Candidates will report to respective ARO for obtaining info on rally schedule and detail about enrolment will be done as existing procedures.
2 NSS Units
- The college has moderate ground for sports and games. Required facilities and infrastructure are available for In-door games. Our college students participated in different sports at District, State and National level and won Awards and Medals.
- Provision of room for indore games and ground facilitates students participation in Extracurricular activities, sports and NSS programs. Games room and ground and NSS programme facilitates students participation in Extracurricular activities and sports.